Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you agree, that most only care enough about God, to cover their butts, in case there's a God?

WORD!Would you agree, that most only care enough about God, to cover their butts, in case there's a God?
';I know You're supposed to be my steering wheel, Not just my spare tire';Would you agree, that most only care enough about God, to cover their butts, in case there's a God?
I think a lot of people believe in a God in order to feel secure by believing they please that God and will, therefore, be okay here and/or in the afterlife
You are so right! That is why they always say that Jesus died for their sins. That way, they can live like a sinner, do all of the things we non-believers enjoy without guilt, and still inherit the kingdom of God. It irritates me, the have their cake and eat it too. They live it all up until the day they die and then think they will get into heaven.
Maybe they do, but I don't think it works that way. I mean, how would you feel if you found out that your spouse was only faithful to you because she is afraid of your response if s/he weren't? Maybe some people do live that way, but I really couldn't, because that's not love. And if God is serious about love.....





Hoping the best for you...
Well this would certainly explain all the people who suddenly become religous when faced with imminent death.
pretty much....but I prefer not to be an advance butt kisser
It don't work that way...but you are correct that many do believe that way... they are in for a bad suprise when they stand in jusdgment.
No, I would not agree with that statement at all
While I do not go around spreading the word to any and all, I do discuss religion with people who are open to it or ask me questions about my faith. But I am saved and I do continue to ask for the sins I commit everyday and try to not commit the same ones day after day. I try to be tolerant of others and to treat them like I want to be treated. I thank God every morning for allowing me to have one more day to spend with my family. So I think I try to cover more than just my butt.
maybe some ppl who say they're atheists or something secretly still believe to cover their boo-tays. idk. a lot of ppl believe in god cuz their parents told them to
Most who?





Generalizations are generally false.





I have faith in the one true God.

No comments:

Post a Comment