Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I get an N95 case (not a protective cover) ten points?

Like this that replaces the original casing on my phone because it is cracked and scratched.





I was hoping for an original nokia one or something original





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/part-Metal-COVER-H鈥?/a>





first one gets ten points





ThankyouWhere can I get an N95 case (not a protective cover) ten points?
I would try:





eBay


Amazon


Local high street retailersWhere can I get an N95 case (not a protective cover) ten points?
Well the best place to get you case from and by far the cheapest is to go direct to nokia.com. There you simply type in your type of nokia and modal. They give you all the choices for your phone. Like colour, if you want a pocket version or one that clips to your waist band and you pay by card and its with you in 3 working days. Its all covered by a money back return to base warranty OH and its best to pay by credit card if you have one cos then you have even more protection cos the card company r the jointly and severally liable for any loss you suffer. I just order loads of accessories for my new n96 they all arrived as described and all was fine.





I've just checked the site all you need do is choose your country, choose your modal and then all the available thing will appear for you to choose
You should try on http://stores.ebay.co.uk/First2Save_W0QQ鈥?/a> only. Different cases are available in reasonable price.
You've already got your answer there... eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment