Saturday, August 7, 2010

What is the best iPhone case, protector, cover out there?

So I have an iPhone 3G S. I am HIGHLY accident prone and I drop and scratch everything. I also have the unique talent of dropping things in the rain puddles, water and even Kool-Aid. Yes, fruit-punch flavored Kool Aid! Kidding aside, I am being extremely careful and nothing's happened yet. There is no cover on my iPhone yet. However, I am looking for one that is a good protector. I know that there is no such thing as water-proof.





I have been looking at the Otterbox Defender. But I am not financially able to pay $50 more. I need to buy something at a store and not online. Any ideas. I'm looking for under $30.





So, please give me ideas of what has worked for y'all. Please don't be a smart alec and suggest that I be more careful. And please dont suggest the Otterbox Defender. What else is out there? Thanks.What is the best iPhone case, protector, cover out there?
Go with the OtterBox Defender. It is tough as H#LL.


You can get one on Ebay for $28.


It's worth the investment.What is the best iPhone case, protector, cover out there?
I got my case at this site, it seems to be protecting very well so far. It covers the entire back and sides of my iPhone 3GS. I've dropped it once already and it still works like a champ.
go to staples (the store) and there should be a case

No comments:

Post a Comment