Saturday, August 21, 2010

Has child support made a cover up on your case?

they did with me and i need help fixing it


can anyone recommend a attorney who does pro bono work?


in florida


im a disabled person on a fixed income,


they took my money and i did not owe it


they had me paying a debt owed for another child of his (not mine)


he admitted takling money from the state when i had custody


there was a personal relationship between the hearing offcr and my exhusband


i didnt mind payng the debt i owed but they took my balance i was paying off and actually quadrupled it to get more money out of me





they also would not accept a court order from a circuit court judge


made me go get another one worded correctly


they woul dnot accept that either


it says in plain words i do not owe child support any money since 2001.


they would never let me speak or show anything i had to prove my case


i trusted the system would work after all i have all the proof and was doing the right thing





i had no atty and U NEED ONE FOR THESE CASES TRUST ME


i know it sounds crazy but i swear it is true.





please somene can you help a too trusting person who has been totally duped?


mimijones11 atyahoo











Has child support made a cover up on your case?
For an attorney who will take your case pro bono you would do well to go through the phone book and call any attorney listed, all attorney's have a certain amount of pro bono work they must do but they would not advertise it, being on disability you would probably qualify for legal aid, a free service provided by the state of Florida.~

No comments:

Post a Comment