Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is Metroid Prime Hunters' game case supposed to have shiny-like cover?

This got me wondering because I recently ordered Metroid Prime Hunters from eBay online. When I got my game, I notice that art cover doesn't have any kind of holographic on it. So I decided to check the Internet to see if anyone has an actual picture of MPH and it appears that almost all MPH have shiny case cover. Why didn鈥檛 my MPH case cover have that? Hmm... That's weird. Or maybe I was wrong?Is Metroid Prime Hunters' game case supposed to have shiny-like cover?
I have a shiny version, but have seen someone else get one that wasn't. I think maybe some were made with and some without, like a limited quantity. It doesnt make the game better or more valuable to my knowledge.Is Metroid Prime Hunters' game case supposed to have shiny-like cover?
yes, it supposed to have a shiny and the inside of the gun should be kinda 3D
All of them are supposed to maybe yours just got worn out by the previous owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment