Saturday, August 7, 2010

I need to pick up a backup TE to cover in case Clark is out. Who should I drop to make room?

I'm thinking about picking up Tony Scheffler, but I need to drop someone to make room. Who's the best to drop?





Roster: (10 Team League, Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, RB/WR, TE, K, D/ST)





QB: Derek Anderson, Matt Schaub


RB: Clinton Portis, Thomas Jones, DeAngelo Williams, Rashard Mendenhall


WR: Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald, Santonio Holmes, Santana Moss, Bernard Berrian, Anthony Gonzalez


TE: Dallas Clark


K: Phil Dawson


DEF: Green BayI need to pick up a backup TE to cover in case Clark is out. Who should I drop to make room?
drop anthony gonzalez or rashard mendenhall, you have good starting wide receivers and running backs, however I would research other tight ends, because tight ends dont do much scoring and mainly block, only a handful of tight ends are good receivers. I need to pick up a backup TE to cover in case Clark is out. Who should I drop to make room?
Drop Berrian and look for Miami's TE and Carolinas TE in FA. Most leagues did not draft either and they both put up huge numbers. Since Pennington has a limb noodle arm his TE will see alot of action.
Clark IS out. I think you can be safe leaving gonzalez or berrian on the wire.
I'd go Fasano (MIA), if available, against the Cardinals than Schef against the Chargers (yes I know Merriman is out, but is Schef really going to get much attention with Royal and Marshall?)





An alternate to consider for long haul and not so much next week, L.J. Smith from Philly. McNabb looked his way 10 times last week.





Who to drop: Berrian
drop anderson for the week

No comments:

Post a Comment