Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can I cover you in a pillow case?

^_^Can I cover you in a pillow case?
I've never been so sure of anything in my life.





: )Can I cover you in a pillow case?
Will there be a hole cut out so i can breath and are you gonna use me like a pillow....? Please do...
I believe you are the one who is supposed to be biting the pillow
I don't know, are you gonna tie the top and beat me with a sock full of quarters if I let you?
are you gunna suffocate me?? how did you know i like kinky stuff
Only if youre wearing a bacon dress
yes, mistress..
yes, but only if your in there with me ;)
Sure
As long as you climb in as well....
Um sure...





wait where u covering?





*smothered*





:(
Pillow case yes,pillow.......no.
only if you'll join me
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm鈥?br>

i sppose so
No I don't want to be suffocated.
And,.....Then What.....??
why not, I'm soft and fluffy
I'm too young to die!!!





x_x
.......... you want to lie on me, my lovely???


Don't beat about the bush!!! lol xx
sure, if u lay your head in the right place.
No I prefer you see my head

No comments:

Post a Comment