Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is there a really good iPod nano cover or case?

Is there a really good iPod nano cover or case that is clear so that I can see my prity pink iPod? I like how good the Belkin ones are but I want it clear like the Contour iSee but in the reviews they say the iPod gets scratched up and they can't get the cover off and stuff. I really want a clear one but if there are any other ones that are not red or light pink that will be okay. I need it to protect everything!! The screen the click wheel thing the back and the actual iPod! Plz. help if you know of anything!! Thx.Is there a really good iPod nano cover or case?
they have hard clear ipod cases at the apple store where all the accessories are


it protects everything


if you want to also protect the clicker wheel, it comes with a little plastic thing you place over the clicker when you put the case onIs there a really good iPod nano cover or case?
Yeah, but they are like 50 dollars!
I have a BODY GLOVE case for my ipod nano. It covers everything(screen, click wheel, back, front, EVERYTHING!) It was like around $15.00 at walmart if i remember right. I've had it for almost a year now and is in perfect condition( i carry it in my pocket everyday). It is a excellent poduct and i would advise this product to anyone. But it is black with some cool designs on it, but the click wheel part is clear and the screen part is clear.
Try ebay
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment