Saturday, August 7, 2010

R&P: plz rate my cover of basket case?

plz rate my cover of green days basket case


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBlNlBxN5鈥?/a>


out of 10 thnxR%26amp;P: plz rate my cover of basket case?
You seem to struggle to sing higher, you have the punk voice but your vocals were a bit out of time! your Walking Contradiction cover is better but you really need to work on singer a bit higher and getting the vocals in time but other than that it was pretty good 5-6/10R%26amp;P: plz rate my cover of basket case?
I think that you shouldn't play Green Day cover songs. It will not make you cool, it will not make you a better guitar player and it will probably make you a homosexual, although I'm not entirely sure.
I agree with Crudson,





I can hear the punk sound in your voice, it's just not all the way there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment