Saturday, August 7, 2010

In case the conflicker totally destroys my pc will my warranty cover it?

Conficker won't totally destroy your pc and your warranty won't cover it if it did. It's up to you to protect your pc. If you have your Windows and AV fully up-to-date then you should have no problems with Conficker.





If you've got an illegal copy of Windows you could be in trouble.In case the conflicker totally destroys my pc will my warranty cover it?
It should be covered. I just got myself an HP Pavilion with a 4 year extended w/ accidental warranty. So, if anything, ANYTHING should malfunction with my notebook, if I get a virus, or the hard drive crashes, or I spill something on it, drop it, or the LCD screen cracks, I call PH support and they ship out a box with a shipping label via FedEx postage paid at my door on the very next day, and they repair, fix or replace my notebook free of charge. So, more than likely, you should be covered...In case the conflicker totally destroys my pc will my warranty cover it?
nope sorry
no,and neither will your security providers
Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment