Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's a good type of car cover that will protect my car in case something is thrown at my car?

I don't get along with my neighbors and sometimes my alarm goes off (day or night). I rapidly go outside and check my car to see what happened and I usually find small rocks on the ground. I have never seen them thrown something at my car, but I'm positive it is them.


One: We don't get along.


Two: When the alarm goes off my neighbors are usually outside in their porch.What's a good type of car cover that will protect my car in case something is thrown at my car?
u may not get along since of that and ya i woulkd be pissed of if a alarm is keepin me up!!!!!! put out a cam. and if u catch them the can pay for damageWhat's a good type of car cover that will protect my car in case something is thrown at my car?
It is possible to buy a type of car cover that is called a hail blanket.





They are fairly dear, but they are very thick and will protect a car from hail dents, so im sure that if someone is throwing rocks, it cant be with much more force than a hailstone.





You might also like to buy a normal car cover and try putting a old blanket on the bonnet, roof and boot. This may give the same effect.





Otherwise, consult the manual for your alarm, as it is possible to reduce the sensitivity of the alarm. Mine used to go off when a neighbours cat jumped on the hood to keep warm in the night.





I think that cameras might be a good idea too.
armor plating... nasty neighbors are the worst. Get a video camera and leave it running in a bush or a tree one night to get them on camera. then take it to the police. but if that is the route you take they might hit you harder. I believe in ';doing it yourself';. If anyopne threw rocks at my car, they might end up with a punctured tire...
It is either you live in a house whereby you can park your car in a garage or better still get a new apartment so that you can put your mind at rest of unfriendly neighbor. Good luck
The only thing that will protect your car from rocks is a garage.
garage!
dude!





call the po po

No comments:

Post a Comment