Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to put my suitcase in the loft which gets rather dusty and i am looking for a cover to protect the case

I put mine in a large black rubbish bag, not only does it keep dust free but if you throw in a few bath crystals it smells so fresh next time you pack for a holiday.I want to put my suitcase in the loft which gets rather dusty and i am looking for a cover to protect the case
Why not use bin liners / black sacks to protect it and seal them with some duct tape.I want to put my suitcase in the loft which gets rather dusty and i am looking for a cover to protect the case
I just put things in a large black binliner and tape it up to keep the dust out.


Some things, like my Christmas tree need two bags taped together, but it works and it's cheap.
Bin liners then use a vacuum to suck air out and prevent mould. I have stored books this way for years.
I'd just use some bin liners, 'cos there cheap!
Garbage bags. Fit it around the suit case and duct tape it. Plastic tarps (cost about $2.00) will help you keep dust off a lot of items. If you have an attic window (loft window), you might also get a clear plastic shower curtain and hang it over the window. This will trap dust sifting in through the window by the window without blocking the light.
bubblewrap it
use a trash bag
put it in a big plastic bag, or a trash bag if you can't find one. You can also use an old sheet, but you have to wash it from time to time.
Why dont you put it in a great big garbage bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment